Thursday, May 10, 2018

Be Patient, Old Timer






Patience has never been my strong suit. I tend to think that the world should be inhabited by human beings at least as bright as I am. What on earth must the smarter folks think about all my rambling and blather?

When I think of the joy that I have encountered on this sweet old planet, it doesn't take much insight to realize that money has had very little to do with it. Kids don't know anything about money. Not until we "fix" them. Kids have fun. They know joy. Most of my memories of childhood bring me happiness. Listen to babies laugh.

If you're a regular here, you know just where I'm going next. The snootiest poodle in the gated community could care less about your hedge fund. Oh, you can paint his nails teal and get him a rhinestone collar but, admit it, he'd rather hump the mutt down the street and roll in the mud than pose with you for those selfies for social media. He doesn't really care about a ride in your Range Rover. Well, no more than he cares about a ride in the maid's old Camry.

Play. Play often. Love. Hard!



                                    




No comments:

Post a Comment